If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Software Developer I will enable Avantas to deliver advanced product features to our clients by providing open source development knowledge and experience to the product team. This role will receive business requirements from product managers and technical design from senior developers to build a secure and scalable product suite.
- Apply open source framework knowledge and software development coding skills for product features and client facing API’s
- Develop and maintain Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures couple with open source front end technologies
- Implement technical designs of the software systems with support from software engineering and senior development team members
- Adherence to coding policies, technical documentation and operational discipline as defined by the software development policy
- Responsibilities include involvement in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Kanban & Waterfall) including technical requirements analysis, technical design, development, testing, code deployment, and production support
- Contribution to the development operations technology for continuous code integration
- Responsible for the maintenance and migration of legacy technology layers to industry standard open source technologies
- Responsible for risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture including alignment to AMN and Avantas Information Security policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services hosting solution and current on the new offerings from AWS
- Desired knowledge of languages and services: Jenkins, Artifactory, Kibana/Elastisearch, AWS Services (EFS, ELB, EC2, RDS, S3, EBS)