If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Sr. Project Manager provides best practice guidance to clients and prospects while gathering business processes and integration requirements through interviews, user surveys and workshops using telephone, internet and in-person methods for the use in Smart Square software implementation and delivery of consulting services. Additional responsibilities will include driving kick-off sessions, guiding client and internal project teams through configuration process while also performing actual configuration tasks. This role will also support the Avantas Growth team by providing live demonstrations of Avantas’ award-winning software-as-a-service, Smart Square®, and our industry-leading business consulting process, HELM™ (Healthcare Enterprise Labor Management).
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience is required.
- Successful project management experience required.
- Experience gathering, compiling and interpreting complex analytics required.
- Experience gathering and implementing requirements through software implementation is preferred.
- Experience in hospital management, healthcare administration, or acute care preferred.
- Bachelor degree with emphasis in business, healthcare or technology preferred.
- Professional and / or academic history of successfully demonstrating Learner, Customer-Centric and Focus / Motivation attributes to achieve Expertise, Raving Fans and Line of Sight Goals.
- Computer literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Project management software experience preferred
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Act as a liaison between client, Avantas and other vendors. Collaborates to gain full understanding of project scope and objectives to customize project needs.
- Guides the client at key decision points in the implementation process to ensure successful outcomes. Capitalizes on client education opportunities and promotes the use of consistent terminology between the client and project team.
- Coordinate the activities of the project team utilizing appropriate resources and ensuring timely completion of the project.
- Design and deliver product and service demonstrations customized to client situation, audience need and competitive landscape. Improve demonstration delivery methods and tools based upon client and colleague.
- Drive demonstration capabilities to facilitate array of sales vehicles including web-site automation / interactivity industry trade shows, telephone and web conferences.
- Develop highest level Subject Matter Expertise associated with industry trends and Avantas and competitor products and services. Leverage product and service knowledge within each step of the sales and implementation continuum.
- Lead and perform configuration of software to meet needs of client organizations. Create and improve configuration / implementation processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicate to team members their role and function in the project. Infuse excellence as a minimum standard in all client interactions.
- 40-50% Travel required.
- Actively drive individual professional growth using learner, customer-centric and focus / motivation attributes to advance expertise, create Raving Fans and achieve line of sight goals
- Five years in healthcare industry strongly preferred (Senior)