If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Provides quality first-level support to IT customers (AMN Team Members) to resolve incidents with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with end users, peers and managers.
- Provides first level assistance for defined problems and escalates tickets as necessary. ?
- Tracks calls and documents problems into issue tracking software, consults knowledge database to optimize resolutions and follows through on resolution with callers. ?
- Provide PC hardware and software support to end-user ?
- Install PC and related peripheral equipment for end-user ?
- Maintain statistical reports and documentation, including problem/trouble and departmental statistical and effectiveness reporting ?
- Set up user accounts, process move, transfer and user change forms ?
- Help maintain inventory control for AMN IT assets ?
- Set up for meetings, and other AV special requests
Production Support Specialist II
- All duties listed above, plus:
- Researches, resolves, and responds to questions that require more detailed investigation received via telephone calls, web, voicemail, email, or callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and procedures. ?
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant products (software and hardware) and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers. ?
- Assists in maintaining and improving AMN’s Service Desk and processes, by reading, opening, and/or documenting information into tracking tickets and/or Knowledge Base articles, and escalating to proper person or department. ?
- Performs basic end-user training via phone, WebEx, or in person, on software or hardware as needed. ?
- Assists in the development, updating, and maintenance of our Knowledge Base.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Degree in computer science or related field ? A+, MCP, or Network + certification
- 1-3 years in computer operations/help desk environment
- (For PSS II or III) 3-5 years in similar role ?
- Supervisory experience
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.