If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
As a Software Developer, you will collaborate with a SCRUM agile team where you will work directly with other developers, test engineers (SDET's), lead engineers, product managers, and project managers to plan, design, code, and test functionally that has a lasting impact on our company and our customers. Everyone has their areas of specialization, but our developers regularly work on every level of the technology stack, ranging from the UI and services to business logic and data access.
- Develop full-stack, SaaS applications using a variety of server, web, and mobile technologies.
- Work within a SCRUM agile process with two-week sprints.
- Actively participate in regular stand-up meetings, planning sessions, and other collaborative meetings.
- Stay informed of recommended practices, team standards, and company processes.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business objectives and deliver robust solutions that meet our customers’ needs and surpass their expectations.
- Contribute to all aspects of the development process: Planning and estimation, writing code, creating automated tests, maintaining CI builds and environments, deploying solutions, and supporting production systems.
- Collaborate with the team to create effective user interfaces and highly engaging user experiences.
- Maintain and increase proficiency in all relevant technologies by means of peer education, self-study, and training if offered.
- Conduct all activities in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
Education, Certifications & Experience:
- Qualified candidates will have contributed to at least two completed, commercial software projects. That experience must include post-release support and maintenance.
- 3+ years of full-stack development, including UI, REST API design, business logic, and data access.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- 1+ years of C# development experience, version 3.5 or later. We may also be willing to consider candidates with experience in other object oriented languages (e.g., Java).
- 1+ years of experience with relational databases, including the creation of database objects (schemas, tables, views, etc.), writing ad-hoc queries, and creating stored procedures. DBA skills are not required.
- 1+ years of experience with SaaS and distributed, scalable software systems.
- 1+ years of experience developing for MySQL databases preferred
- 1+ years of experience developing with MongoDB and Redis preferred
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do – this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.