If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
- Supporting project managers integrating multiple ongoing projects into Program portfolio to allow greater standardization and efficiency of project management processes, tracking and reporting; and developing the requirement management processes, standards and traces. It is expected that the selected individual will continue to expand PM skills and accept increased responsibilities over time, supporting their advancement to project leadership
- Tracking and measuring program/project status and adherence to key deliverable milestones.
- Providing PMO support in development and maintenance of all required requirement documentation. Ensuring documents are properly managed and provide full accountability and traceability to baseline.
- Performs operational reviews of IT processes to assess risks and control health
- Executes control activities to comply with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base their work on the requirements.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate. Decompose, refine and document Requirements using a variety of graphical and textual techniques, to include Use Case Scenarios and Diagrams, Functional Requirements Specifications, Activity and Process Diagrams, and Data Dictionaries.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects.
- Assisting PMs in establishment and maintenance of project schedules that include deliverables, identified milestone and tasks, resource assignments and time allocations.
- Soliciting and analyzing data required for program performance metrics and reporting.
- Assisting in development and monitoring of project plans which include clear objectives, requirements, roles/resources, tasks and measures of success.
- Measuring project results, including requirement verification and validation.
- Driving increased usage and adoption of project coordination, knowledge management, activity tracking, requirement, issue and risk tracking, and status reporting applications.
- Supporting different business groups as required to provide requirement definition support and status of requirements.
Participating in business case and proposal development to ensure integration between requirements, deliverables and benefits.